Togarashi chicken with kale, edamame, sesame and soy.
- Cauliflower Rice (35%), Chicken Breast (30%), Kale (16%), Green Bean (4%)
- Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (water, soybeans, rice, salt, (contains alcohol from the natural brewing process))
- Rice Vinegar (water, alcohol, rice, corn, sake lees, salt)
- Vegetable Oil (sunflower oil, antioxidants (319, 320), antifoam (900a)), Sugar, Black Sesame Seed, White Sesame Seed
- Nori Sheets, Korean Chilli Powder (red pepper), Lemon, Orange, Salt, Ginger Ground, Schezuan Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: Sesame, Soy.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.