This fettucine sings with the fresh flavors of spring vegetables. We pack this dish with peas, beans, and fresh zucchini and then fold in a creamy lemon sauce to complete the picture.
- Fettucine (37%), Cream (23%), Baby Beans (14%), Peas (8%)
- Zucchini (8%), Water, Parsley, Parmesan (cheese(pasteurised milk, culture, salt, enzyme), rice and or corn flour)
- French Mustard (water, mustard seed, salt, sugar, food acid, turmeric)
- Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, Sugar
- Chicken Stock Powder (maize maltodextrin, rice flour, yeast extract, cane sugar, natural vegetable flavours, potato flakes, canola oil, dehydrated vegetables (celery)
- turmeric ground madras), Dried Basil, Dried Parsley
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 355g
Allergens: Milk, Wheat/Gluten.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.