We use fresh spinach and fresh ricotta with our specially blended egg custard for this classic recipe. Another great Vegetarian Option!
- Spinach (Sliverbeet) (19%), Ricotta (10%) (Pasteurised cow’s milk, Food Acid(260),Salt)
- Full cream milk, Thickened Cream (Pasteurised cream, Mineral salt (450,500), Thickener (400))
- Booster Chicken (Salt, Rice Flour, Sugar, Flavour enhancer (E621,E635),Yeast extract, Dehydrated vegetables
- Canola oil, HVP, Spices, Herbs, Thiamine, Acidity regulator(E330), Spice extract(E100)), Egg, Salt
- Corn flour and Shortcrust Pastry (Plain flour, Milk powder, Baking powder, Salt, Shortening)
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 135g
Allergens: contain Egg, Milk, and Flour.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Take out the pie from the tray. (Please don’t put the tray in the oven).
- 5 Mins at 180℃
Heating with a microwave oven is 1.5 mins and then 30 seconds under grill.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.