Slow cooked lamb leg with garlic and herbs, served with roasted pumpkin and feta, honey roasted carrots and smoky baba ganoush
- Pumpkin (31%)
- Carrots (25%)
- Lamb Leg (15%)
- Eggplant (11%)
- Fetta (4%)
- Tahini, Honey, Italian Herbs (garlic, tomato, basil, oregano, parsley, onion, red bell pepper, pepper, marjoram, canola oil),
- Lemon, Lemon Juice (reconstituted lemon juice, preservative (223), Antioxidant (300)), Garlic Powder, Cumin Ground, Black Pepper.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: contain Milk, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.