Cajun roasted salmon, green beans, and lemon cream.
- Green Bean (45%), Salmon (30%), Cream (20%) (skim milk, cream, thickener (1422), emulsifier (472e), vegetable gums (415, 407))
- Water, French Mustard (water, mustard seed, salt, sugar, food acid, turmeric), Lemon Juice
- Garlic Powder, Sugar, Chicken Stock Powder (maize maltodextrin, rice flour, yeast extract, cane sugar, natural vegetable flavours, potato flakes, canola oil, dehydrated vegetables (celery), turmeric ground madras)
- Dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Paprika, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme Leaves, Cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, Salt.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 320g
Allergens: Fish, Milk.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.