This lightly spiced dahl is simmered with spices, coconut milk, ginger, tomato, and fresh eggplant and spinach. Packed with lentils, this dahl will keep your taste buds happy and your energy levels high all afternoon.
- Water (38%)
- Tomato (23%)
- Onion (8%)
- Dried Red Lentil (8%)
- Chana Dahl (8%), Coconut Milk (8%), Eggplant (6%)
- Spinach, Lemon Juice (reconstituted lemon juice, preservative (223), antioxidant (300))
- Sunflower Oil, Salt, Ginger, Garam Masala, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Ground, Mild Chilli Powder.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 700g
Allergens: contain Sulphites.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.