Fettucine with our House made Bolognese sauce of tomato, Australian beef, mushrooms and parmesan.
- Fettucine pasta (durum wheat semolina) (53%), Beef mince (13%)
- Tomato puree (tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid )(7%), Water
- Parmesan Cheese(pasteurised cow’s milk, non-animal rennet, salt, coagulating agents, anti-caking agent (tapioca starch))
- Tomato Paste(tomato), Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushrooms, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Ground Black Pepper
- Italian Herbs, Oregano, Chicken Stock Powder (maize maltodextrin, rice flour, yeast extract, cane sugar
- natural vegetable flavours, potato flakes, canola oil, dehydrated vegetables (celery), turmeric, ground madras).
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 320g
Allergens: contain Wheat/Gluten, Milk.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.