House roasted chicken and roast vegetables, with cranberry sauce, gravy, and stuffing.
Nanna’s Sunday night roast, without having to travel.
- Chicken Breast (21%)
- Cranberry Sauce (8%)
- Water (16%), Roast Carrot (15%), Roast Onion (12%), Roast Potato Wedge (9%), Roast pumpkin (8%)
- Breadcrumb, Chicken Gravy Powder (thickeners (1442, 1422), salt, hydrolysed vegetable protein (soy), vegetable powders, yeast extract, colour (150d), canola oil, vegetable gum (466), flavour enhancer (635), spices, herbs), Parmesan, Lemon Juice (reconstituted lemon juice, preservative (223), antioxidant (300)), Butter, Crushed Garlic (garlic, salt, acidity regulator (260), thickener (415), preservative (223), antioxidant (330), Chicken Stock Powder (maize maltodextrin, rice flour, yeast extract, cane sugar, natural vegetable flavours, potato flakes, canola oil, dehydrated vegetables(celery),turmeric ground madras), Oil, Dried Sage.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: contain Milk, Gluten, Soy, Sulphite.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.