Korean sweet potato noodles, vegetables and sesame and soy dressing are all combined to make this a perfect vegetarian meal for lunch or dinner.
- Korean Sweet Potato Noodles (48%) (sweet potato starch)
- Wombok, (10%), Soy Sauce (10%)
- Carrot (8%), Green Bean (8%)
- Sugar, Water, Onion, Red Capsicum, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Shallot, Shitake, Sesame Seed.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 400g
Allergens: contain Gluten, Soy, Sulphites, Sesame.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.