Korean sweet potato noodles, vegetables and sesame and soy dressing are all combined to make this a perfect vegetarian meal for lunch or dinner.
- Korean Sweet Potato Noodles (sweet potato starch, tapioca starch) (46%)
- Carrot (16%), Green Bean (9%), Wombok (8%), Red Capsicum (6%)
- Sugar, Corn Flour, Water, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt, and water)
- Onion, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Shallot, Shitake, Sesame Seed.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 340g
Allergens: contain Wheat/Gluten, Soy, Sesame.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.