The classic Chinese dish of chicken, peanuts, fresh carrot, ginger and soy. Subtly spicy and packed with flavour, and ready to brighten your tastebuds.
- Brown Rice(44%), Chicken(26%), Carrot(9%), Peanut(4%)
- Water, Sugar, Pixian bean sauce ((red chilli, broad bean, salt, wheat flour, vegetable oil ,spices, potassium sorbate(E202))
- Chinese cooking wine (rice wine, salt), Chilli
- Schezuan pepper, Soy sauce light (water, salt, soybeans, sugar, wheat flour, liquorice, colour (150a), flavour enhancers (621,631,627), preservative (202))
- Corn starch, Ginger, Pepper
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: Nut(peanut), Soy, Wheat/Gluten.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.