Potato gnocchi with pesto cream, zucchini and parmesan.
- Potato Gnocchi (42%) (white potatoes, flour, egg, salt, grated parmesan cheese)
- Water (17%), Zucchini (15%), Peas (9%), Cream, Basil, Cashew, Pumpkin Seed, Parmesan
- Milk Powder, Parsley, Garlic, Lemon Juice
- Chicken Stock Powder (maize maltodextrin, rice flour, yeast extract, cane sugar, natural vegetable flavours, potato flakes, canola oil, dehydrated vegetables (celery), turmeric ground madras).
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: Milk, Egg, Wheat/Gluten, Tree Nuts.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.