Soy ginger chicken with jasmine rice.
- Rice(45%), Chicken(31%), Pea (9%), Water(6%)
- Oyster sauce (3%)(water, sugar, oyster extract, modified corn starch, flavour enhancer (621), wheat flour, colour (150a))
- Soy sauce light(2%) (water, salt, soybeans, sugar, wheat flour, liquorice, colour (150a), flavour enhancers (621,631,627), preservative (202)), Vegetable oil, Ginger, Sugar
- Shitake mushrooms, Dark soy sauce ( water, salt, soybeans, colour (150a, 150c), flavour enhancers(621, 631, 627), sugar, preservative (202)), Salt, Dry soy sauce.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: Wheat /Gluten, Soy, Crustacea.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.