We’ve combined brown lentils, fresh red chilli, sweet potato, ginger and turmeric in this hearty and healthy dahl.
- Water (50%), Brown Lentil (11%)
- Tomato Puree (9%) (tomatoes, tomato juice, acidity regulator (citric acid))
- Onion (9%), Sweet Potato (7%), Vegetable Oil (4%)
- Spinach, Turmeric, Garlic, Ginger, Curry Leaves, Lemon Juice
- Cumin Seeds, Black Mustard Seed, Red Chilli.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 700g
Allergens: contain Sulphites.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.