A world of flavours in one meal this spicy fish Curry brings one of India’s favourite curries to your home using Coconut cream, turmeric, spices and lime on a bed of brown rice, beans and cauliflower giving you a high protein dish with an even bigger flavour.
With respect to glycogen, fish fat helps funnel carbs into muscles, which not only contributes to muscle growth but also compromises the body’s ability to create body fat from carbohydrates. How so? When glycogen storage increases, the body’s ability to make body fat from carbohydrates correspondingly decreases. One dieting secret is that the leaner you get, the more difficult it becomes to store fat from fish as body fat.
- Brown Rice (33%)
- Hoki Fish (27%)
- Coconut Cream (11%) (coconut cream (99.9%)
- stabilizers (xanthan gum e415, guar gum e412, carrageenan e407)), Cherry Tomatoes (7%), Onion (6%)
- Cauliflower, Green Beans, Water, Lime Juice, Garlic, Ginger, Tomato Paste, Chicken Booster, Turmeric
- Cumin, Sweet Paprika, Salt, Curry Leaves, Chilli Flakes.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: contain Fish.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
1. Do NOT pierce film.
2. Heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
3. Allow to leave for one minute after heating.
4. Stir through and re-heat for longer if required.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.