An Aussie Classic with a Japanese twist using 100% Aussie Beef Chunks combined with a rich gravy jus housed in a delicious flaky pastry.
- Diced Beef (25%)
- Shortcrust Pastry (Plain flour, Milk powder, Baking powder, Salt, Vegetable shortening)
- Onion, Puff Pastry (Wheat flour, Water, Margarine (Vegetable oils, Water
- Salt, Emulsifiers(471,Soy lecithin), Food acid (330)), Flavours, Antioxidant (307b), Colour (160a)
- Salt, Preservatives (202,281),Food acid), Corn Flour, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy beans, Wheat & Salt, Alcohol contained)
- Sugar, Egg Yolk, Plain Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean oil, Anti-oxidant (319&320), Antifoam (900a))
- Garlic Crushed (Garlic, Salt, Lemon juice, Water), Black Pepper, Black Jack (Caramel colour (150c)
- Sulphur dioxide (<25ppm)) and Breadcrumbs.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 270g
Allergens: contain Egg, Milk, Flour.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- take out the pie from the tray. (Please don’t put the tray in the oven).
- 10-12 Mins at 180℃
Heating with a microwave oven is not recommended.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.