Our head chef’s Favorite, bringing Italy to you with this dish. It is high in protein and BIG in Flavor. Using 100% Chicken Breast combining that with Fettucine and a family secret Alfredo sauce. No need to Sacrifice taste with our high protein range.
A 100-gram serving of chicken breast (about two-thirds of a cup) has 31g of protein, compared to only 3.6g of fat and 0 carbs, for a total of 165 calories, according to the USDA’s food composition database. (The rest is mostly water, although chicken also has hefty servings of potassium, B-vitamins, and iron). Virtually devoid of fat and carbs, the almighty chicken breast has (rightfully) ascended to the top of the fitness nutrition pantheon for pretty much everyone but vegetarians. That much is easy to figure out.
- Chicken (36%)
- fettuccine (27%)
- Peas (9%)
- Cream powder, Bechamel Powder (thickener (1442), milk Solids
- shortening powder, maize starch, salt, dextrose, vegetable powder, spice
- flavour enhancer (635), yeast extract, hydrolysed vegetable protein, canola oil.)
- Water, Tasty Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Onion, Chicken Stock Powder, Garlic, Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Chives Dried, Salt.
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: contain Milk, Wheat, Soy.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten, and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.