UNDER 300 CALORIES and still big in flavor! Bringing a taste of the middle east to your table with Mixed roasted veg, sweet Potato mash and spiced beef Kofta topped of with “kickin” creamy chipotle mayo. This meal is perfect for any weight loss program
The fiber and antioxidants in sweet potatoes are advantageous to gut health.Fiber-rich diets containing 20–33 grams per day have been linked to a lower risk of colon cancer ，more regular bowel movements and effectively loss weight.
- Sweet Potato (40%), Beef Mince (18%), Cauliflower (14%), Water, Mayonnaise (water, canola oil, sugar, Thickeners (1442, 415), Vinegar, Salt, Egg, mustard, Preservative (202), Acidity regulator (330), Food acid(acetic acid), Natural colour (160a))
- Red Onion Roasted, Onion, Yoghurt, Currants
- Almond Flakes, Chipotle Blended (chipotle peppers, tomato puree, onion, vinegar, canola oil, sugar, salt, paprika, garlic), Chicken Stock Powder
- Garlic, Lemon Juice, Coriander, Chilli Crushed, Parsley, Paprika Sweet, Cumin Ground, Pepper Black
Servings per package: 1
Serving size: 330g
Allergens: contain Tree Nuts, Egg, Milk.
All ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes eggs, fish, milk, peanut, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin, wheat/gluten and sulphites.
Storage: Store at 0-4℃ or below. Once opened, consume immediately. Please consume within 3 months if freezing within use-by date. Do not refreeze.
- Remove outer sleeve, pierce film.
- Heat on high for 2 mins(or until hot). If frozen 4-5 mins.
- Leave to stand for 1 min. Carefully remove film and serve.
Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated. Heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.